Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate!

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Post Buttons

If you’re a fan of Nutella… I’ve got just the thing!  Go grab the Crockpot… it’s time for some Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate!  {oh yeah!}

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate is also the perfect addition to your winter parties… and Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings!

It’s seriously SO delish!  ;)

What You’ll Need…

• 5 cups Milk
  • 1/2 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
  • 1/2 cup Nutella
  • 1/2 cup White Sugar
  • 1 cup Hot Water
  • Crockpot

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Combine Cocoa, Sugar, Nutella, and Hot Water in large pan. Stir, and bring to gentle boil.
  • Transfer mixture to crockpot, and add milk.
  • Stir, then cook on high for approx. 2 – 2.5 hours {or low for approx. 4 – 4.5 hours}, or until hot.
  • Pour into mugs or Mason Jar Mugs, then top with Whip Cream and Sprinkles!
  • ENJOY!!

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Post ButtonsNow if you just are needing a little cookie to go with your cocoa… how about some Nutella Oreos? ;)  YUM!

Nutella Oreos

Proverbs 3-5

Pinterest Sidebar Button

Crockpot Apple Cider Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

9 Responses to Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate!

1. Leslie says:

I could eat an entire huge jar of Nutella. I love that stuff. I can only imagine how it will taste with my hot chocolate. Yum! Thanks for sharing.

2. Marcia Ramos says:

I have tons of hot chocolate packages. Do you think I could use those instead of cocoa? If so, what modifications would i need?

• Nicole says:

I haven’t tried it, but I’d say start with a tablespoon or so of nutella in prepared hot cocoa and see how that goes. I’m sure someone on the internet has tried this :)
      sounds awesome and quick!

3. Pam C says:

This sounds good. Is the purpose of the crockpot just to warm it? I wonder how Kahlua would taste in this-making it an adult beverage?

4. Caitlin says:

How many servings does this make?
    Thanks!

5. Annie @ AMLC says:

This looks delicious!! May serve at the Christmas get-together this year. (and more for me since my crazy husband doesn’t like nutella lol!)

6. pam says:

How many servings does this make. My friends and I (3 ladies who love chocolate) are going to look at Christmas lights next week and I just want to ensure we have plenty!!

7. Vanessa says:

So, I just threw everything into the crockpot bc I didn’t realize there was more instructions- scrolled too fast and only saw pics! AHHH Is it totally ruined? :(