Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Post Buttons

If you’re a fan of Nutella… I’ve got just the thing!  Go grab the Crockpot… it’s time for some Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate!  {oh yeah!}

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate is also the perfect addition to your winter parties… and Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings!

It’s seriously SO delish!  😉

What You’ll Need…

• 5 cups Milk
  • 1/2 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
  • 1/2 cup Nutella
  • 1/2 cup White Sugar
  • 1 cup Hot Water
  • Crockpot

Crockpots on Sale

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Combine Cocoa, Sugar, Nutella, and Hot Water in large pan. Stir, and bring to gentle boil.
  • Transfer mixture to crockpot, and add milk.
  • Stir, then cook on high for approx. 2 – 2.5 hours {or low for approx. 4 – 4.5 hours}, or until hot.
  • Pour into mugs or Mason Jar Mugs, then top with Whip Cream and Sprinkles!
  • ENJOY!!

Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Post Buttons

Proverbs 3-5

Craving more delicious Nutella Recipes??  Get inspired below…

Nutella Whip Dip!

Nutella Whip Dip Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Nutella Oreos

Nutella Oreos

Peanut Butter Nutella Apple Nachos

Nutella Desserts Recipes

Nutella S’Mores!

Nutella Smores from TheFrugalGirls.com

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Christmas Gift Ideas at TheFrugalGirls.com

Frugal Girls Email Updates

The Frugal Girls on Pinterest

The Frugal Girls on Instagram

Comments

1. says

I could eat an entire huge jar of Nutella. I love that stuff. I can only imagine how it will taste with my hot chocolate. Yum! Thanks for sharing.

2. Marcia Ramos says

I have tons of hot chocolate packages. Do you think I could use those instead of cocoa? If so, what modifications would i need?

• Nicole says

I haven’t tried it, but I’d say start with a tablespoon or so of nutella in prepared hot cocoa and see how that goes. I’m sure someone on the internet has tried this :)
      sounds awesome and quick!

3. Pam C says

This sounds good. Is the purpose of the crockpot just to warm it? I wonder how Kahlua would taste in this-making it an adult beverage?

4. pam says

How many servings does this make. My friends and I (3 ladies who love chocolate) are going to look at Christmas lights next week and I just want to ensure we have plenty!!

5. Vanessa says

So, I just threw everything into the crockpot bc I didn’t realize there was more instructions- scrolled too fast and only saw pics! AHHH Is it totally ruined? :(

6. Steph says

Ummm nutella, a slice of bread, nutella and a glass of milk brings back the childhood. I’m on “loaded gun diet” which allows me to eat sweets in the morning. I’ll have this for breakfast tomorrow and travel down the memory lane.

• Heidi says

Hi Jen ~ you’ll add the cold milk to the Crockpot, and the Crockpot will heat up the milk. It’s also a nice way to let it simmer and stay warm for serving during a party, etc. Enjoy! 😉