These Valentine’s Day Mason Jar Candles are the perfect way to spread some love in your home!
Spruce up your Valentine’s Day Mantel with some fun Valentines Day Mason Jar Candles!
These cute candles take only a few minutes to make, too!
Valentine’s Day Mason Jar Candles
- Mason Jars
- Red Ribbon
- Tealight Candles
- Silhouette Machine with Black Adhesive-Backed Cardstock, or Vinyl Sticker Letters
- Using your Silhouette Software, type the words: Love Never Fails
- Apply a piece of black adhesive-backed Silhouette cardstock to your Silhouette cutting mat, and send through the machine to cut your words.
- OR… if you don’t have a Silhouette, simply use vinyl letter stickers!
- Affix your letters to your mason jars.
- Tie a bow with some pretty ribbon.
- Easy-peasy… you’re all done!
Just drop in some tealight candles, light, and you’ve got yourself some beautiful Valentine’s Day Mason Jar Candle Holders!
Do you love candles? Get inspired with these Fun Candle Projects and get crafting!
Making candles is easy and fun! Check out this easy step-by-step tutorial for making Peppermint Homemade Soy Candles!
This adorable Lace and Twine Mason Jar Candles Craft are the perfect frugal way to spruce up your home!
Ready for even more Homemade Gift Inspiration? Spoil your friends, family, and teachers this year with some sweet Homemade gifts… made with love!
Go grab some Mason Jars and let’s get started with this BIG List of Gifts in a Jar Recipes!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Crafts, Recipes, Frugal Tips + more right here…