Here’s a first… enjoying your S’Mores without the heat! That’s just what this S’Mores No Bake Cookie Recipe serves up!
Following is a yummy Cookie Recipe and guest post
by Angela at Angela’s Adventures… enjoy!!
Have I mentioned how much I love cooking with him? Sure, it’s more time consuming (and messy!) than doing it myself, but he cracks me up and he is so much fun. Since my husband said that these are the best no-bakes that I’ve made, I decided to share the recipe: a S’mores No-Bake Cookie!
S’Mores No Bake Cookie Recipe
- ½ stick of butter
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- Approx. 8 Graham Crackers broken into small pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Over medium heat, melt the butter.
- After butter is melted, stir in the milk, sugar and rolled oats. Allow to cook until the oats are soft, while stirring constantly.
- Next, stir in the graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips.
- Take off of the heat and allow to cool for a minute before adding in the mini marshmallows.
- Scoop onto waxed paper and immediately put into the freezer to harden.
- After cookies are nice and set, they can be stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
Angela’s Adventures is written by Angela, a stay at home mom of two little ones (and another one on the way)! Angela loves writing about daily life with her little ones, her crafting and cooking adventures. Creating tasty recipes and making her home beautiful, without spending much money is a passion of hers. To read more of Angela’s Adventures, please visit her blog at http://www.angelastrand.com/. You can also find her on Pinterest!
Still Hungry for more irresistible dessert recipes?? Check out these Delicious S’More Recipes below…