Following is a recipe shared by Carly at CreateliveBlog.com ~ enjoy!
Mixed Berry Coconut Smoothie
- 1 cup Frozen Fruit (I used a bag of mixed berries, including strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Optional: 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar
- Combine in a blender and mix well. If the blender gets stuck and won’t mix any further, add coconut milk in small increments until you are successful!
More delicious berry recipes:
- 91 Calorie Berry Protein Muffins
- Berry Infused Water
- Berry Balsamic Breakfast Crumble
- Blueberry Overnight French Toast
More Tasty Recipes you’ll L.O.V.E.!