Feeling chilled through and through? Get warm to the core with a mug of this creamy goodness: Hot Vanilla with Cream!
What you’ll need…
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup of milk (per hot vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (per hot vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (per hot vanilla)
How to make it:
- Start with the topping. In a medium bowl, whip 1/2 cup of whipping cream until it’s frothy. Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon, then continue to whip the mixture until everything is well blended and peaks form. Makes enough to top about 6 drinks.
- For each hot vanilla, microwave 1 cup of milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a mug for 90 seconds. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Top with a dollop of chocolate cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.