Hey there… I’m so glad you stopped by! So this is me… Heidi, and I’m the ‘frugal girl’ sharing Easy and Crave-Worthy Recipes, Stylish Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, and a Dash of Inspiration here at The Frugal Girls!
In case you were wondering, those just happen to be my 3 favorite guys in the world, too!
A Little Bit About Me…
I grew up in Washington State, attended college in Seattle, and overdosed on rain… which explains why I’m in the sunny south now. I married my best friend in the world 17 years ago, and we have two crazy silly boys I adore. That’s right… I’m outnumbered, living in a house full of guys!
I LOVE the Beach, Dark Chocolate, my Crock Pots, Travel, and am quick to admit my addiction to coffee. I’m wildly in love with Jesus… yep ~ I can’t imagine life without him by my side! He loves us all so, SO much!
I also just LOVE being able to share bits and pieces of life, fun food, and frugal decor design projects around here on the blog. I’m SO glad you stopped by! That’s a bit about me, but I sure do look forward to getting to know you, too!!
Let’s be Friends!
What Readers of The Frugal Girls are saying…
- “Thanks for all your tips and tricks. You’ve already changed my life in so many ways!” ~ Michelle
- “I just joined last week and have become addicted!!! I love Frugal Girls!” ~ Karen
- “I’m new to your site…and in love… I’m wondering how I’ve lived without you!! Thanks for putting in all of the hard work -so we don’t have to!! As a homeschooling and SAHM of 4, 5 yrs and younger…I am beyond appreciative!! THANK YOU!! :)” ~ Crystal
- “Thanks Frugal Girls, for really keeping me afloat and happy on a budget!” ~ Desiree
- “Frugal Girls, THANK YOU for the tips, links, coupons, craft ideas, etc. You Rock!” ~ Lisa
- “TheFrugalGirls web site is bar none the BEST and most creative site on the web! Thank you so much for all the work put into it!” ~ Jane
- “Thank you so much for the recipes. You have some outstanding ideas and it has inspired me. I very rarely, if ever, comment but I feel inclined to do so. Thanks again! You gals should be called the ‘Fabulous Frugal Gals’!” ~ Barbara
- “I cannot believe the coupons on here… AMAZING!!! I am a mother of 7… this is a site I am sharing with all my friends! Thank you for making coupon clipping easy and saving money a breeze!!!” ~ Melissa
- “Thank you for all of the Free stuff! You make a stay-at-home mother’s job fun and easy!” ~ Stephanie
- “I’m new at couponing but it didn’t take long to get addicted. Your website
is fun, perky and really helpful. Thanks!” ~ Elizabeth
- “Just gotta tell you that I LOVE your stuff! Almost everyday there’s something that I can use, make, or do that I learned from you. Thanks for time you put into this!” ~ Sheri
In the News…
TheFrugalGirls.com has been featured in a variety of television segments, magazines, and online media sources, including Fox News and All You Magazine! Go here to read more and view the news segments!
How to Start your Own Blog!
Are you interested in Starting Your Own Blog? It’s a lot of hard work, but super fun and rewarding!
Whether you’re just starting to think about it, or are ready to get going on your new adventure, check out these Insider Tips to Starting your own Blog!