Hi ~ I’m so glad you stopped by! My name is Heidi, and I’m the ‘frugal girl’ behind the fun money-saving community here known as ‘The Frugal Girls”!
A Little Bit About Me…
I grew up in Washington State, attended college in Seattle, and overdosed on rain… which explains why I’m in Phoenix now. ;) The cactus in Arizona are just crazy-cool! I married my best friend in the world 15 years ago, and we have two crazy silly boys I adore. That’s right… I’m outnumbered, living in a house full of guys! I LOVE the beach, dark chocolate, and am quick to admit my addiction to coffee. I’m wildly in love with Jesus… yep ~ I can’t imagine life without him by my side! He loves us all so, SO much! Wow… that’s crazy love! John 3:16
I’m so glad you stopped by, and look forward to getting to know you, too!
Now, take a minute to…
- Sign up for Free Email Updates or Free RSS Updates
- Come join me on Facebook and Twitter and Pinterest!
What Readers of The Frugal Girls are saying…
- “Thanks for all your tips and tricks. You’ve already changed my life in so many ways!” ~ Michelle
- “I just joined last week and have become addicted!!! I love Frugal Girls!” ~ Karen
- “I’m new to your site…and in love… I’m wondering how I’ve lived without you!! Thanks for putting in all of the hard work -so we don’t have to!! As a homeschooling and SAHM of 4, 5 yrs and younger…I am beyond appreciative!! THANK YOU!! :)” ~ Crystal
- “Thanks Frugal Girls, for really keeping me afloat and happy on a budget!” ~ Desiree
- “Frugal Girls, THANK YOU for the tips, links, coupons, craft ideas, etc. You Rock!” ~ Lisa
- “I cannot believe the coupons on here… AMAZING!!! I am a mother of 7… this is a site I am sharing with all my friends! Thank you for making coupon clipping easy and saving money a breeze!!!” ~ Melissa
- “Thank you for all of the Free stuff! You make a stay-at-home mother’s job fun and easy!” ~ Stephanie
- “I’m new at couponing but it didn’t take long to get addicted. Your website
is fun, perky and really helpful. Thanks!” ~ Elizabeth
- “Just gotta tell you that I LOVE your stuff! Almost everyday there’s something that I can use, make, or do that I learned from you. Thanks for time you put into this!” ~ Sheri
In the News…
TheFrugalGirls.com has been featured in a variety of television segments, magazines, and online media sources, including Fox News and All You Magazine! Go here to read more and view the news segments!