A hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter day can’t be beat!
What You’ll Need:
- 6 cups Nonfat Dry Powdered Milk
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Approx. 8 oz. French Vanilla Flavor Non-Dairy Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups Nesquick
- One 6 oz. box Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Mason Jars… or Mason Jar Mugs + Regular Mouth Lids!
What You’ll Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large container and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into mason jars.
- Affix a fun jar topper or tie a pretty ribbon around the lid.
Attach Label to Jar with the following instructions:
- French Vanilla Cocoa Mix: Combine 3 heaping tablespoons of mix into 1 cup of very hot water. Stir until thoroughly dissolved. ENJOY!!
Then… you could even add some Chocolate Covered Spoons!
A BIG thanks to frugal friend Susan for sharing this delicious recipe and fun Gift in a Jar Idea!