Gifts in a Jar are always fun to make… and of course they’re fabulous to receive!
If you love giving Gifts in a Jar, here are some Fun Ideas for Gifts in a Jar Lids!
1. Cupcake Liners make great lid covers for Regular Sized lids!
2. Scrapbook Paper scraps are always a simple and safe bet… simply cut circles out of fun patterns or coordinating colors!
3. Don’t toss those cards! Old Christmas cards, birthday cards, etc. can make fabulous Gifts in a Jar lid toppers! Simply cut out a circle from your favorite part of the card, and affix to the lid. Cuteness!
4. For the more rustic gifts in a jar, a simple circle cut from a brown paper bag works great! Then you can add some twine wrapped around the lid, too!
5. Small circles of your favorite fabric make adorable lid toppers, too!
6. Speaking of fabric, circles cut from classic bandanas make some seriously cute jar toppers!
7. For Wide Mouth Jar Lids, a 6 inch Doilie makes the cutest topper!
Leave the doilie plain… or make a fun customized stamp using your Silhouette!