Like it? Pin it!
Spruce up your Summer Mantels or 4th of July Party Tables with some cute 4th of July Mason Jar Candle Holders!
What You’ll Need:
What You’ll Do:
- Add your favorite Stars to your Silhouette Library
- Using the Silhouette ‘Clean Cut’ Heat Transfer Fabric Interfacing, iron on your bandana
- Apply to your Silhouette cutting mat, and send through the machine to cut your stars.
- If you’d like more stars, simply repeat the process.
- Once you have your fabric stars, simply apply to your mason jar using glue dots.
- Affix a pretty ribbon around the rim of your jar, using glue dots to keep in place.
- Easy-peasy… you’re all done!
These 4th of July Mason Jar Candle Holders look fabulous during the day… and at night!
Check out More Silhouette Crafts + Sweet Deals here!