Add a touch of Americana to your home with these fun 4th of July Mason Jar Candle Holders!
Spruce up your Summer Mantels or 4th of July Party Tables with some cute 4th of July Mason Jar Candle Holders!
4th of July Mason Jar Candle Holders
What You’ll Need:
What You’ll Do:
- Add your favorite Stars to your Silhouette Library
- Using the Silhouette ‘Clean Cut’ Heat Transfer Fabric Interfacing, iron on your bandana
- Apply to your Silhouette cutting mat, and send through the machine to cut your stars.
- If you’d like more stars, simply repeat the process.
- Once you have your fabric stars, simply apply to your mason jar using glue dots.
- Affix a pretty ribbon around the rim of your jar, using glue dots to keep in place.
- Easy-peasy… you’re all done!
These 4th of July Mason Jar Candle Holders look fabulous during the day… and at night!
Do you love candles? Get inspired with these Fun Candle Projects and get crafting!
Making candles is easy and fun! Check out this easy step-by-step tutorial for making Peppermint Homemade Soy Candles!
Ready for even more Homemade Gift Inspiration? Spoil your friends, family, and teachers this year with some sweet Homemade gifts… made with love!
Go grab some Mason Jars and let’s get started with this BIG List of Gifts in a Jar Recipes!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Crafts, Recipes, Frugal Tips + more right here…