Following is a delicious Cookie Recipe and guest
post by Pamela… enjoy!!
Yesterday I made a No Bake Cookie. I love it, because there are just a few ingredients, and it tastes GREAT! It’s a nice and healthy cookie that you can just pop in your mouth. My kids were a little reluctant to try them because of how they looked, but once they ate one they were saying “These cookies taste like Homemade Granola Bars”, and indeed… they do. Try these out for yourself ~ nice and easy cookies, and no sifting any flour. All you need is your stove top, fridge, and a few ingredients.
- ¼ cup fat free milk
- ¼ cup of light brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of natural peanut butter
- ½ tsp of cocoa
- 1½ cup of quicks oats
- ½ tsp vanilla
- In a saucepan bring to a boil milk, sugar, butter, cocoa and peanut butter.
- Stir in oatmeal and vanilla.
- Drop by spoonfuls (I rolled them up in little balls) on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Then… take them out and enjoy ~ YUMMY!
Pamela is the mama to 6 kiddies, that she wants to see eat healthy. She started making healthy cupcakes and cookies for her family and town, and it is the rave of the neighborhood. She loves to spend time with her family, have her quiet time (when she can get it) and listen to praise and worship music.
Check out this BIG List of Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!