As the perfect touch to your Easter decor with this adorable Easter Mason Jar Candles!
Add some fun flair to your Spring mantel with these Easter Mason Jar Candles!
Easter Mason Jar Candles
What You’ll Need:
- Mason Jars
- Tealight Candles
- Silhouette Machine with Black Adhesive-Backed Cardstock, or Vinyl Sticker Letters
What You’ll Do:
- Using your Silhouette Software, type the words: He Is Risen
- Apply a piece of black adhesive-backed Silhouette cardstock to your Silhouette cutting mat, and send through the machine to cut your words.
- OR… if you don’t have a Silhouette, simply use vinyl letter stickers!
- Affix your letters to your mason jars.
- Tie a bow with some pretty ribbon.
- Easy-peasy… you’re all done!
Just drop in some tealight candles, light, and you’ve got yourself some beautiful Easter Mason Jar Candle Holders!
Do you love candles? Get inspired with these Fun Candle Projects and get crafting!
Making candles is easy and fun! Check out this easy step-by-step tutorial for making Peppermint Homemade Soy Candles!
Ready for even more Homemade Gift Inspiration? Spoil your friends, family, and teachers this year with some sweet Homemade gifts… made with love!
Go grab some Mason Jars and let’s get started with this BIG List of Gifts in a Jar Recipes!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Crafts, Recipes, Frugal Tips + more right here…