DIY Wedding Favors: Hugs and Kisses!

DIY Wedding Favors at TheFrugalGirls.com

On the hunt for more fun DIY Wedding Favors?

How about giving some Hugs and Kisses from the Mr. and Mrs.? ;)

• Fill your mason jar with Hershey’s Kisses.
  • Cut a circle out of your sparkly scrapbook paper, and affix to the lid.  {it adds a little bling!}
  • Make a tag using your Silhouette Machine and Silhouette Sketch Pens that says: ‘Hugs and Kisses from the Mr. & Mrs.’
  • Affix the tag with a pretty ribbon {to go along with your wedding colors}.
  • Easy-peasy ~ you’re all done!

On the hunt for another fun DIY Wedding Favor?  Check out this tip for wrapping candy bars!

DIY Wedding Favor Ideas at TheFrugalGirls.com

Check out More Silhouette Crafts here!  Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

BIG List of DIY Wedding Ideas from TheFrugalGirls.com

8 Responses to DIY Wedding Favors: Hugs and Kisses!

1. Jessi says:

I LOVE the DIY Jar favor. I was wondering how many oz. was the jar you used?

• Heidi says:

Aww ~ thanks, Jessi! About the jars… I used these half pint regular mouth jars: http://amzn.to/GW4Xoc

Hope that helps! ;)

• holly says:

Hello , I went to the site where you said to go for the mason jars :)) are was wondering did you use jars that are plain clear glass ? or do they have a logo on them and once makings ? like , Ball ? I don’t see any marking on yours ?
        thank you !

• Heidi says:

Hi Holly ~ I just use the regular Ball and Kerr jars. The imprint is on just one side of the jar, and the other side is smooth. Hope that helps!

• holly says:

Oh yes that helps a lot ! Thank you Heidi ! :) I need one side to be smooth to adhere a sticker adhesive to .. thank you so much ! they are really , really cute ! thanks again !

2. Tasha says:

Is there a website you can get the kisses in a different color wrapper?

3. Kathy says:

Love this idea, approximately how many kisses fit I. This jar?

4. Kathy says:

Love this idea. Approximately how many kisses fit in the 8 oz jar?