BIG List of DIY Wedding Favors!

BIG List of DIY Wedding Favors at TheFrugalGirls.comPlanning a wedding?? Or do you know someone who is?

Then be sure to head on over to check out this BIG List of DIY Wedding Favors!!

Get the Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com

BIG List of DIY Wedding Ideas from TheFrugalGirls.com

7 Responses to BIG List of DIY Wedding Favors!

1. Marcia Clark says:

We just got married this past Saturday and I did caramel nut apples. I was going to make them myself but ran out of time so I went to the local grocery and bought what I needed, clear cello bags and satin ribbon in our colors. The reason we chose apples was that the very first time my now Husband and I met, instead of bringing me flowers, he brought the caramel apples. He didn’t know it, but I LOVE caramel apples! Everyone loved them!

2. Bri says:

I had a summer wedding, but I made ornaments. For the beach wedding I stenciled onto a sand dollar a saying or image and had a ribbon with our names and date to hang it by. Food is yummy, but gets eaten and forgotten. I have friends that tell me they enjoy pulling out the special ornament every Christmas. Perhaps do food and something that is a “keepable”.

3. Laura says:

To celebrate our 25th wedding anniversay, our kids held an open house in our honor. As a party favor, our daughter made chocolate “rose buds” using candy kisses, colored cello that matched our wedding colors, sturdy green florist wire, small silk leaves and florist tape, and regular tape. Place 2 candy kisses together, bottom to bottom. Secure with a small piece of tape. Cut cello in to squares, probably 3″x3″. You may need to cut it bigger. Cover the joined “kisses” and twist together, making sure the twist is at one of the points of the candy. This will become the bottom of the “bud”. Stick the florist wire inside the “twist” and into the bottom of the candy and secure everything with florist tape, adding a leaf as you twist the tape down along the wire. We tied a little name card to each flower with our name and wedding date and asking folks to keep us in their thoughts and prayers. We placed them in vases on the tables. It didn’t take long to make and looked so pretty.

4. Robyn says:

We are having lottery ticket scratchers and a penny. They cost $1 each plus a penny to scratch! We will also have a little saying with them “we are so lucky to have you in our lives”.

5. Jenni Wulf says:

My fiance and i are going to be making little mustaches on sticks and putting them in pots on the table. They double as the center pieces. Its fun and funky and super cheap. I got the idea on etsy but decided i was crafty enough to make them myself.

6. Robert says:

I will immediately seize your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please allow me realize so that
    I may subscribe. Thanks.

7. Sarah says:

I love cotton candy. So the night before we made tons of cotton candy in our wedding color and put it in bags with labels thanking our guest for coming. As anyone can imagine it was a big success with the kids.