FREE Easter Coupon Book for Kids!

FREE Easter Coupon Book for Kids

Looking for another fun, frugal Easter basket filler for your kiddos?  How about some Printable Easter Coupons!

Yep ~ we frugal girls loooove are coupons, don’t we?? ;)

Just go here for some FREE Printable Easter Coupons for Kids!

Easter Coupons for Kids

Cut around the dotted lines, then punch holes in the circles.

Create a sweet little cover and back for your coupon book, tie with ribbons…  and there ya go!  {these also might be fun to cut up and hide in some eggs!}

BIG List of Fun Easter Crafts from TheFrugalGirls.com

10 Responses to FREE Easter Coupon Book for Kids!

1. Heather Ozee says:

That’s too stinkin cute! Love it. Happy Easter.

2. Amy says:

Super cute idea, thanks for sharing! My girls will want to use them all in one day, I’m sure! I will have to put a ‘one coupon per day’ disclosure on them ;o) Happy Easter!

3. Shauna says:

This are great but I have teenagers so only some of them work. How about some for older kids. Ideas: 30 minutes longer on curfew, date night with mom, etc.

4. Kristyn says:

This is such a cute idea and a wonderful alternative to a basket full of candy & junk food :-) My son’s still a bit too young to read and understand the concept, but I did put it in my file for “Future Use.” Thanks!!!

5. Bess says:

Oh.my.word. So cute!!!

I was at Target this morning, bought plastic eggs, and thought about putting paper coupons in them…and here they are! Thank you so much!!! :)

6. Awesome ideas! I’m adding this to my Easter ideas post in the morning. I’ll post a comment with the link as soon as its live! Love it! Thanks!

7. Shelagh Daniel says:

LOVE IT!!! These are too cute!