Prior to printing coupons sites like Coupons.com and many other sites… you’ll be asked to install a coupon printer.
There are so many great coupons to print to help you $ave BIG, but sometimes just installing the coupon printer can be a bit of a challenge!
Here are some tips that will hopefully help you with installation:
Are your printer settings preventing installation?
For me, I just had to change my printer settings… and then I was able to start printing coupons! Here’s what I did:
- Go to your control panel, and click on your printer.
- Go to the advanced settings section, and try this…
- “Check” the box that says ‘Spool Print Documents so program finishes printing faster’
- “Uncheck” the box that says ‘Print Directly to Computer’
- “Uncheck” the ‘Hold Mismatched Documents’ box.
- “Check” the ‘Print Spooled Documents First’ box.
- “Uncheck” the ‘Keep Printed Documents’ box.
- “Check” the ‘Enable Advanced Printing Features’ box.
Is your Software preventing installation?
- Try temporarily turning off your anti-virus and spyware software when installing the coupon printer. After installation, just turn it back on.
Is your Pop-Up Blocker preventing installation?
- Try turning off your pop-up blocker, and see if that helps.
A simple trick that often works:
- If you’ve tried installing the coupon printer, but your coupons won’t print… the next time you go to print, try clicking “run” instead of install.
Are you trying to reinstall over an old coupon printer?
- Tip from frugal friend Stephanie: “You may have to uninstall any previous coupon printers…and reinstall. If yours didn’t install correctly the first time…reinstalling on top of the old one doesn’t work. You have to uninstall and reinstall. This is with any program that doesn’t install correctly. Computers can be sensitive and picky.”
Still having trouble??
- More Tips for installing the Coupons.com Coupon Printer
- Email for Coupons.com Technical Support: [email protected]
- Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!