Mango Pineapple Salsa Recipe!
Are you ready to meet your new favorite salsa? This Mango Pineapple Salsa Recipe is for you!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 Mangos peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup crushed Dole Pineapple drain juice
- ½ cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped Red Onion
- 1 Jalapeno finely cut and seeded
- ½ tablespoon chopped Cilantro
- 1 Garlic Clove finely minced
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed Lime Juice
Throw it all in a bowl, stir, and get ready to become an instant household celebrity!
Serve with tortilla chips, grilled halibut, chicken breasts or as a delicious topping for your Tacos, Chips, or Grilled Chicken or Fish!