Chicken will never taste bland or boring again with this crazy delicious Crockpot Chipotle Chicken Recipe!
This garlic infused crockpot chicken smothered in a spicy chipotle rub is bursting with flavor, without hardly any effort! Simple, delicious, yes please!
Crockpot Chipotle Chicken
Crockpot Chipotle Chicken Recipe
- 5 lb Whole Chicken
- 8 Garlic Cloves crushed, then peeled
- 4 tbsp. McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle & Roasted Garlic seasoning
- Rinse chicken, remove innards and pat dry with paper towels
- Place Garlic Cloves inside chicken
- Place chicken in 6 – 7 quart Crockpot
- Sprinkle Chipotle seasoning over whole chicken
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours, or until done.
- Use meat thermometer in thick portion of breast to verify if chicken is done at 165 degrees Enjoy!!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
On the hunt for more Crockpot Whole Chicken Recipes? Get inspired below…
This garlic infused chicken recipe couldn’t be easier, and your family will deem you the new Crockpot Superstar of your block when serving it up! Just 4 ingredients!!
Get summer barbecue flavor in your Crockpot all year round!!
Making a Whole Chicken in the slow cooker has never been easier than with this Crockpot Ranch Onion Whole Chicken Recipe!
Add some yummy zing to your dinner this week with this Crock Pot Citrus Chicken Recipe!
Add a Santa Fe flair to your chicken dinner with this easy Crockpot Southwest Chicken Recipe!
Grocery Money Saving Tips:
Don’t miss out! Catch all the latest fun Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more…