This easy Crockpot Chocolate Sauce Recipe will perfect your vanilla ice cream!
Add the chocolate bomb to your upcoming parties with this delicious and Easy Crockpot Chocolate Sauce Recipe!
This Chocolate Sauce makes the perfect chocolatey dip or ice cream topping. Yum! Go grab your Crockpot!
Here’s how to get started…
Crockpot Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Add Chocolate Chips and Heavy Whipping Cream to Mini Crockpot and stir.
- Cover with lid and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and stir contents very well until combined and creamy.
- If the chocolate hasn’t melted yet, add lid back on and cook for 15 – 30 more minutes, then stir well again.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!
There’s nothing quite as delicious as Crockpot Monkey Bread! It’s cinnamon-sugar-ooey-gooey-goodness at its best!
If you’re a Choc-o-holic, and proud to admit it… get ready for the dessert of the decade: Crockpot Hot Fudge Cake!
Who says dessert needs to be complicated? Go grab your Crockpot… it’s time for some Crockpot Devils Food Cake!
Nothing beats a simple Crockpot Dessert… and this easy Crockpot Red Velvet Cake is just perfect for a festive Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or 4th of July treat!
BIG List of Easy Crock Pot Dessert Recipes
There is something about making dessert in the Crockpot that seems just a little bit scandalous. Like… is that cheating? 😉 Scandalous or not, you are going to LOVE these easy Crockpot Dessert Recipes!
Grocery Money Saving Tips:
Don’t miss out! Get even more fun Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…