This sweet ‘n Hot Homemade Salsa Recipe will make you famous at your next party! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and spicy!
Fire up your tastebuds and get ready for a delicious burst of flavor with this sweet ‘n Hot Homemade Salsa Recipe! It’s the start of every party!
Hot Homemade Salsa Recipe
It’s finally that time of the year that my Husband looks forward to for months! It’s the 4th of July! Which means good BBQ’s and FIREWORKS! At your BBQ this summer bring the most talked about anything! SALSA!
I absolutely love salsa. It might be because I am from Arizona and we could seriously eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s healthy right?! You can never go wrong with chips and salsa at any BBQ or anywhere!
It is seriously simple and very little to clean up which in our house is a huge bonus. Make sure you have lots of chips because you will not be able to stop.
- 1 habanero pepper
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 6 serrano peppers
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 bundle green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bundle cilantro
- 7 medium tomatoes
- 29 ounces Hunts tomato sauce
- 2 limes
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- In a small pot of lightly salted water boil: 1 habanero, 3 jalapenos, and 2 seranno peppers.
- After they are soft, drain the water and blend until smooth. Then you can just set aside to let cool. While all of that is cooling, chop: (this is when you can determine how chunky you want your salsa to be) 1 medium white onion, some green onion, 1 bunch of cilantro, 3 fresh jalapenos, 3 fresh serrano peppers, 1 - 2 cloves of garlic, and 6-8 medium sized tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix chopped ingredients with cooled mixture from the blender.
- Add tomato sauce and the juice from your limes, and add salt and pepper to taste, and eat with your favorite tortilla chips!
Hi I’m Lisa and I am a stay at home EVERYTHING! I am originally from Tucson, Arizona and somehow got too lucky and ended up in Utah with the best Guy I get to call mine; everyone else calls him Eric.
Our sweet, funny, sassy, independent, happy and beautiful almost one year old who keeps us on our toes is Miss Adeline! I am so blessed to get the privilege to stay home with my sweet Adie to watch her grow and discover life. I
love to shop, drink Dr. Pepper, create, absolutely love anything PINK, the beach, love dresses and wedges, but most of all I love LOVE love being with Eric and Adie; it surely doesn’t get better than that.
Craving more Salsa Recipes?? Get inspired with these yummy recipes below…
Making your own homemade salsa is so easy and flavor packed!
Add a splash of tropical fruity deliciousness to your salsa!
Get some really fresh salsa served up with this fresh and delicious Pico de Gallo Salsa!
Have this salsa by itself, it mix use it together with another salsa for some extreme salsa satisfaction!
Give your Salsa a hearty boost with this protein packed Corn and Black Bean Salsa Recipe!
This fruit salsa recipe is perfect for breakfast or served with some crunchy pita chips… YUM!
Easy Salsa Recipes to make at Home!
Salsa doesn’t have to be complicated, it just needs to be delicious. Serve up some better-than-restaurant Salsa at home with these Easy Salsa Recipes!
Tried this Hot Homemade Salsa Recipe?
Leave a comment & share!