Planning a trip to Walgreens this week?
Score some savings this week with these Easy Tips to Save Money at Walgreens!
- Walgreens Ad – Review your Walgreens Weekly Ad, prices and deals vary slightly by region!
- Coupon Policy – Be familiar with the Walgreens Coupon Policy!
- Register Rewards - Look for Register Reward deals in your weekly Walgreens Ad. When you purchase qualifying items at Walgreens, you’ll receive “Register Rewards” or “RRs” printed from the catalina machine at checkout. They are valid for use on your next purchase.
- Balance Rewards - Look for Balance Reward deals in your weekly Walgreens Ad. Be sure to sign up for your Walgreens Balance Rewards Card. Use your Rewards Card to receive sale pricing and earn points on select purchases for future savings: 5,000 points = $5 or 10,000 points = $10 or 18,000 points = $20
- Walgreens Store Coupons – Get store coupons from the monthly in-store Walgreens Coupon Book or from the Walgreens Weekly Ad.
- Get Coupons – Print the latest Printable Coupons and sign up for a Discounted Sunday Newspaper Subscription!
- Coupon Matchups – Use The Frugal Girls Coupon Database to find coupons to match up with items already on sale!
- Multiple Transactions – Split your items up into more than 1 transaction and use your “Register Rewards” on your next transaction. Try to use all of your Register Rewards the same day!
- Makeup Counter Tip – If you plan to do multiple transactions, ask a cashier to ring you up at the makeup counter!
- New to Couponing or have questions about how deals work? Check out The Frugal Girls Couponology!
Find more Fun Inspiration with The Frugal Girls here: