You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Teacher Discounts and Home School Educator Discounts”.

77 Responses to Teacher Discounts and Home School Educator Discounts

1. Heather says:

AT&T does 15% off your monthly contract! Not sure about products in stores?

2. Amanda Polzin says:

OMG! Thank you for this web sit… Esp the container store… I am a new teacher with my first job as a virtual teacher and now I can afford to be organized.

3. Sarah Mueller says:

SeaLife at the Mall of America offers free yearly memberships to teachers.

4. Kristen says:

Sprint also gives a teacher discount! I think it’s 10% off your total bill…

5. Kitty says:

Keep in mind that Sea World does not honor a discount for Homeschoolers, but Lego Land in Florida DOES honor homeschool children with the $5 admission!!! :)

6. Nancy says:

The Swan and Dolphin at Disney in Florida have a teacher rate. It is a great deal!

7. Nicole says:

Our Hobby Lobby offers discounts, too. Might want to check yours?

8. Nicole says:

Hobby Lobby gives discounts, too

9. Jennifer Ziemann says:

The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago gives teacher discounts on admission too.

10. Janet Habina says:

Ann Taylor Loft or The Loft does teacher discounts too. Also, just like JCrew they run teacher appreciation nights where teachers get to shop after the store closes and with FULLY stocked shelves. :)

11. Sue Ptak says:

Great list. Yes, Shedd Aquarium in Chicago is FREE to educators. So is the Field Museum, Science and Industry, and I believe the Adler Planetarium. If you live in the Chicago area, they all also have free educators’ open houses in the fall to highlight their programs. The one at MSI has great food and 2 beer/wine tickets per person. BTW, only admission is free; you have to pay for any special exhibits.

12. Michelle Pownall says:

Last time I was at the La Brea Tar Pits in California, teachers received free admission!

13. Sarah says:

Does Sea World honor the free pass for private school teachers? I have an ID badge, but I don’t have a certificate.

• Lisa Dutton says:

No – you have to have the certification from the state of Florida for the SeaWorld pass – I teach at a private school that does not require certification and even though I can produce photo ID, teacher ID and a paystub – no go without that certification :(

14. Pluckers gives free appetizers to teachers every Friday from 4-6pm!

15. Lori W says:

If you are a Sprint customer, ask them about their teacher discount on your monthly bill. I did!

16. Jamie says:

A.C. Moore is now 15%, you have to have your teacher badge, homeschool certificate, or a copy of any certification saying that you are a teacher. It is 15% off of EVERYTHING including sale items and you can still use the coupons that come out weekly.

17. Lauren Tien says:

There is also a teacher discount at J.Crew!

18. Toni Marsh says:

Banana Republic also gives 15 percent to students or teachers with badge.

19. Heather Harwood says:

iparty also does a 10% discount

20. Teri says:

Qdoba offers a free drink to teachers :)