Do you love love love CVS Pharmacy??
Pick up some savings this week using these 8 Easy Tips to Save More Money at CVS!
- CVS Ad – Review your CVS Ad Circulars, prices and deals vary slightly by region!
- Coupon Policy – Be familiar with the CVS Coupon Policy!
- Extra Bucks - Look for Extra Buck deals in your weekly CVS Ad. When you purchase qualifying items at CVS, you’ll receive “Extra Bucks” or “ECBs” at checkout printed on the bottom of your receipt. They are valid for use on your next purchase.
- CVS Instant Coupons - Scan your ExtraCare Card to print coupons at the red coupon center each week. (usually located just inside the front door)
- CVS Printable Coupons – Be sure to check for CVS Printable Coupons before you head out!
- Get More Coupons – Print the latest Printable Coupons and sign up for a Discounted Sunday Newspaper Subscription!
- Coupon Matchups – Find coupons to match up with items already on sale!
- Multiple Transactions – Split your items up into more than 1 transaction and use your “Extra Bucks” on your next transaction. Try to use all of your Extra Bucks the same day!
- New to Couponing or have questions about how deals work? Check out The Frugal Girls Couponology!