Cool down on a hot summer day with this Easy Strawberry Milkshake Recipe!
Spoil your family with this ridiculously easy Strawberry Milkshake Recipe… and get ready for hugs and kisses of gratitude!! There’s just something so perfect about Homemade Milkshakes on a lazy summer day!
Nothing says summer better than a delicious homemade Strawberry Milkshake. It’s the perfect introduction to summer vacation, and is just 4 ingredients!! Are you ready to blend up some strawberry yumminess?
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- 2 cups Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- ¾ cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- Add Frozen Strawberries, Whole Milk and Sugar to your Blender and blend thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup Strawberry Ice Cream to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add final cup of Strawberry Ice Cream to blender and blend again until smooth.
- Take breaks from blending and stir mixture with a spoon as necessary.
- Top with Whipped Cream and some fun Sprinkles… Yum!
Craving more Delicious Beverage Recipes?
Who can resist a delightful splash of lemonade, and some irresistible strawberries?? I sure can’t!
This Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe is ridiculously amazing!
Make some ice cold delicious Frosted Lemonade to cool off on these Hot Summer days!
Cool off on a hot day with this Easy Mocha Shake Recipe! It’s rich, creamy, and ridiculously delicious!
Oreo Heaven is a real place and this Easy Oreo Milkshake Recipe is the perfect way to find it!
Want the perfect recipe for blending Summer and Fall deliciously together? Try this amazing Pumpkin Spice Milkshake!
Craving something delicious to drink?? Get inspired with these Delicious Beverage Recipes from The Frugal Girls!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Don’t miss out! Follow along for more fun with The Frugal Girls here: