Get ready for some fresh and delicious salsa when you make this Easy Pico de Gallo Recipe!
There’s nothing quite as delicious as Fresh Pico de Gallo Salsa piled high on a crunchy tortilla chip or on a delicious taco, right?
Let your cravings go wild with this healthy and Easy Pico de Gallo Recipe!
Easy Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Dice Tomatoes with Serrated Knife.
- Finely chop Jalapeno Pepper, using Gloves while chopping.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Allow Salsa to marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with crunchy Tortilla Chips, with tacos using this Homemade Taco Seasoning, or with fajitas using this Homemade Fajita Seasoning.
- Recipe can easily be cut in half. Enjoy!!
Make your own Easy Taco Seasoning Recipe in a snap with just 6 Ingredients!
No need to buy expensive store-bought Fajita Seasoning ever again!
Do you want some Tips for Growing Perfect Tomatoes this year?? Growing plump and delicious Tomatoes just got a lot easier!
Make your own delicious rice at home with this super easy 5-ingredient Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe!
Keeping Cilantro Fresh really couldn’t be easier, and it’s the only way I store it. This little kitchen trick works like a charm!
Get inspired for dinner deliciousness with this BIG List of Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes!
Don’t miss out! Find more Fun Recipe and Frugal Tip Inspiration with The Frugal Girls here: