Could you use a little flavor excitement in your menu this week? This new BBQ Burger Recipe may just be the perfect solution!
Our family in a 4-0 vote has deemed this the World’s Best Homemade Burger Recipe, and our teen boys request it again and again.
It’s simple, delicious and pleasantly packed with a smoky BBQ infused flavor you’re gonna love! Go fire up the grill!
World’s Best Homemade Burger Recipe
- 2 lbs Ground Sirloin Beef
- ¼ cup light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Heinz Ketchup
- ¼ tsp liquid Hickory Smoke
- 1 Egg
- Mix your Brown Sugar, Chili Powder, Salt, Pepper and Onion Powder in a bowl. Add in your Ketchup, liquid Smoke and Egg and stir thoroughly.
- Add your lean ground sirloin beef to bowl and mix with your fingers.
- Form mixture into 8 balls, place individual balls between two square pieces of Wax Paper, smashing into patties with Hamburger Press.
- Carefully stack burgers with Wax Paper separating patties, and place burgers in fridge to marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- Grill your burgers for 4.5 minutes on each side at 350 – 400 degrees, or until done.
- Melt cheese onto burgers.
- Build your burgers… bun, burger, optional lettuce, tomato, pickles & onion and ENJOY!!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Don’t miss out! Catch all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more…