Living in Arizona near citrus tree farms, I’ve developed a serious love for fresh citrus! Don’t you just LOVE what a little fresh lemon and lime adds to a recipe?? It’s like adding a little splash of sunshine to your dinner!
Brighten up your dinner time with this refreshingly delicious Crock Pot Citrus Chicken Recipe! Go grab your Crock Pot!!
Crock Pot Citrus Chicken Recipe
- Rinse chicken, remove innards and pat dry with paper towels.
- Carefully place chicken into 5.5 – 7 qt. Oval Crockpot.
- Squeeze two Lemon quarters and two Lime quarters into chicken cavity, then place inside.
- Squeeze remaining Lemon and Lime quarters into Crockpot, and add ½ cup Water.
- Add Baja Citrus Marinade and Cilantro Leaves to small bowl and mix well.
- Generously sprinkle mixture onto outside of chicken.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours, or until done. ENJOY!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
On the hunt for more Easy Crockpot Recipes? Get inspired below…
Grocery Money Saving Tips:
Don’t miss out! Grab all the latest fun Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more…