Wanna keep your summer fun and carefree??
Stock your freezer with some outrageously delicious Ranch Burgers!
This Freezer Friendly Ranch Burger Recipe couldn’t be easier, and you’ll love having them on hand!
- 2 pounds of Lean Ground Beef
- 1 dry Hidden Valley Ranch Mix – 1 oz. packet
- ½ cup crushed regular Fritos Corn Chips
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Mix your egg, ranch mix and Fritos in a large bowl.
- Add your lean ground beef to bowl and mix with your fingers.
- Form mixture into 8 balls, place individual balls between two square pieces of Wax Paper, smashing into patties with Hamburger Press.
- Carefully stack burgers with Wax Paper separating patties, and transfer to a Freezer Ziploc bag, and place in Freezer, standing up.
- When ready to eat, simply defrost as many patties as you’d like, then grill your burgers for 5 minutes on each side at 350 – 400 degrees, or until done.
- Melt cheese onto burgers for the last few minutes of grilling, and ENJOY!
Craving more simple and delicious recipes?? Get inspired below…
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!