Make your hair brush look like new again with this simple tip for How to Clean your Hair Brush!
Could your Hair Brush use a little TLC? Today is the day the gunk goes away and you’ll never believe how easy it is to clean your hair brush!
Check out these tips for How to Clean your Hair Brush!
How to Clean your Hair Brush
- First, remove all hair from your brush… pull, cut, tweeze, just get it out. 😉
- Then… fill up your bathroom sink halfway with hot water, and add a squirt of shampoo in while the water is filling up.
- Soak your brush in the soapy water, then use your fingers to thoroughly clean off the gunk that has accumulated around each bristle.
- After you’re done cleaning, drain the water, and rinse the brush off with warm water.
- Let the brush dry completely, and you’re done! How easy is that?!? 😉
Now… get inspired with more DIY Beauty Tips and Tricks I want to share with you below…
Got a fun DIY Tip or Trick?
Leave a comment & share!