Could your Hair Brush use a little TLC?
Check out these tips for How to Clean your Hair Brush!
- First, remove all hair from your brush… pull, cut, tweeze, just get it out. 😉
- Then… fill up your bathroom sink halfway with hot water, and add a squirt of shampoo in while the water is filling up.
- Soak your brush in the soapy water, then use your fingers to thoroughly clean off the gunk that has accumulated around each bristle.
- After you’re done cleaning, drain the water, and rinse the brush off with warm water.
- Let the brush dry completely, and you’re done! How easy is that?!? 😉
Be sure to also check out these easy beauty tips…
Got a fun DIY Tip or Trick?
Leave a comment & share!