Ever wonder why fajita seasoning is so expensive? So did I… and I could not think of one good reason! 😉
Skip the expense of store bought fajita seasoning, and make this delicious and Easy Homemade Fajita Seasoning Recipe instead!
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1½ tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Mix ingredients thoroughly
- Store in a mason jar or use immediately
- To make Fajita’s, use 3 tbsp of Fajita Seasoning Mix and add in ⅓ cup of water. Stir thoroughly.
- Cook 1 lb. of thinly sliced chicken in 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Stir in fajita seasoning mix with water, and bring to gentle boil, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with grilled onions and peppers on soft flour tortillas. Enjoy!
Spice up your dinner meals with more delicious Mexican Recipes below!