Make your own Easy Taco Seasoning Recipe in a snap with just 6 Ingredients!
Skip a trip to the store, and have some yummy fun making your own taco seasoning with this Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe!
Taco seasoning is seriously SO easy to make, and you’ll love the flavor! It also makes a fabulous little Gift in a Jar!
Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1½ tsp Cumin
- 1¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, and stir well to combine.
- If storing for later... transfer to a mason jar. If using now, add ⅓ cup water to bowl, stir well, and set aside.
- To make the Taco Meat, brown 1 lb. Ground Beef over medium heat on the stove, then drain excess grease.
- Return browned meat to saucepan, add Taco Seasoning, stir well, and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add to Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Make a batch for your next Taco Tuesday… then make a second batch to give away as a fun Gift in a Jar! 😉
Craving more delicious and Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes? Get inspired with these crazy-good recipes…
No need to buy expensive store-bought Fajita Seasoning ever again!
These Beef Enchiladas are a real family pleaser!
You’re going to love this Crockpot Green Chile Chicken Recipe… it’s so easy to make, and tastes delicious in tacos and burritos!
You’ll LOVE this flavor packed Peach Chipotle Chicken Recipe! Just a few ingredients, and you’ve got yourself a delicious chicken dinner!
This Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken Recipe is sure to satisfy the whole family!
This Chipotle Copycat is fresh and delicious!
Get inspired for dinner deliciousness with this BIG List of Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes!
Cut your grocery bill and save BIG with these DIY Seasoning Recipes. You’ll love these easy spices you can make at home!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…
Have you ever made your own homemade Taco Seasoning mix?
Share with us in the comments below!