Skip a trip to the store, and have some yummy fun making your own taco seasoning with this Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe!
Taco seasoning is seriously SO easy to make, and you’ll love the flavor! It also makes a fabulous little Gift in a Jar!
- 4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1½ tsp Cumin
- 1¼ tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, and stir well to combine.
- If storing for later... transfer to a mason jar. If using now, add ⅓ cup water to bowl, stir well, and set aside.
- To make the Taco Meat, brown 1 lb. Ground Beef over medium heat on the stove, then drain excess grease.
- Return browned meat to saucepan, add Taco Seasoning, stir well, and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add to Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!
Make a batch for your next Taco Tuesday… then make a second batch to give away as a fun Gift in a Jar! 😉
Craving more delicious Mexican Recipes? Get inspired with these…