Craving some comfort food tonight? This Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is the ultimate classic comfort dish!
Craving some serious Comfort Food? Macaroni and Cheese to the rescue! This creamy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is so simple to make and SO delicious!! Go grab your Crockpot!
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 1 lb. Box Barilla Elbows Pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 cans Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 cups Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, and drain.
- In large bowl, combine drained pasta, cheddar soup, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture into Crockpot that has been sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Cover crockpot, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, or until cheese has melted.
- Once done, remove lid, stir well, and serve. YUM!
Still craving more delicious Recipes? Get inspired below…
This easy Crockpot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is the ultimate comfort food!
Crockpot Buffalo Mac and Cheese is the perfect Weeknight Dinner or Game Day Food! Full of zing!
Skip the solo Chili, and make some Crockpot Chili Macaroni and Cheese! It’s crazy delicious and so simple to make!
This Crockpot Cheesy Tortellini is definitely a family favorite of ours… just 5 ingredients and absolute deliciousness!
Warm up on a chilly day with this delicious Tortellini Soup! Toss it in the Slow Cooker, and let it do all of the work for you!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Don’t miss out! Catch all the latest fun Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more…