This Sweet and Sour Coleslaw Recipe may just be your new favorite way to top your pulled pork sandwich!
No summer BBQ is complete without a tasty coleslaw salad on the side!! Give your traditional coleslaw a makeover with this Sweet and Sour Coleslaw Recipe!
Making fresh coleslaw is always so much fresher and tastier than anything you can buy… and this recipe delivers the perfect balance of both sweet and sour!
Sweet and Sour Coleslaw Recipe
- 16 oz. Package of Coleslaw Mix
- 1 cup shredded Purple Cabbage (for texture & color)
- ½ cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Celery Seed
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients, and mix together.
- Pour in ½ bag of Coleslaw Mix, and stir.
- Add in remaining ½ of Coleslaw Mix and 1 cup shredded purple cabbage, and stir together well.
This salad provides the perfect balance of sweet and of sour, and would make a fun side for any dinner!
Craving more Delicious BBQ Dinner Sides? Get inspired with these yummy recipes below…
This Easy Zesty Coleslaw Recipe will help you redefine how amazing coleslaw can be!
This Easy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe will make you fall in love with Potato Salad all over again!
It’ll be hard to prepare your taste buds for this melt-in-your-mouth Ultimate Cornbread Recipe!
Don’t miss out on anything! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…