Craving a delicious Breakfast Casserole loaded with yummy flavor?
This overnight Breakfast Sausage and Egg Casserole Recipe is perfect for a weekend breakfast or holiday brunch!
This fabulous Breakfast Recipe comes from my sweet Aunt Shirley, and it’s definitely a keeper!! 😉
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 6 slices White Bread
- 1.5 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 and ¼ cups Milk
- ¾ cup Half & Half
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Nutmeg
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam
- Trim crusts from bread slices, and place in greased baking dish.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Mix browned sausage and all other remaining ingredients together and pour over bread slices.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 – 55 minutes, or until done. ENJOY!!