Nothing beats a warm cup of Hot Chocolate on a chilly day!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups Powdered Milk
- 1 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Powdered CoffeeMate Creamer
- Dash of Salt
- Mason Jars… or Mason Jar Mugs + Regular Mouth Lids!
What You’ll Do:
- Mix together all ingredients well.
- Scoop into Mason Jars or cute Mason Jar Mugs
- Affix a lid and add a pretty bow!
Include a Tag with the following instructions:
To make 1 cup, fill a mug 1/4 to 1/3 full of mix, stirring in 6 – 8 oz. of very hot water. Stir well and add mini-marshmallows if desired. Enjoy!
Then… you could even add some Chocolate Covered Spoons!