Marshmallow Pops are so simple to put together… and make the perfect Party Treat!
What you’ll need
- 14-ounce bag of candy melts
- Craft sticks
- 10-ounce package of marshmallows
- Assorted sprinkles, sugars, nuts, flaked coconut, and candy decorations
How to make it:
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the candy coating according to the package directions.
- Insert a craft stick into each marshmallow. Working one at a time, dip them into the melted candy coating, then into one of the decorations (for easy dipping, put the decorations in shallow bowls), and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Once all the marshmallow pops are made, chill them in the freezer for 15 minutes. They can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If you like, wrap each treat in a cellophane candy bag (available at craft and party stores) tied with a ribbon, as shown. Makes 3 dozen.
More Party Favors, Tips, and Treats!