Have some tasty fun when you try this new sweet treat: White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Orange Zest Recipe!
Following is a delicious White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies with Orange Zest and guest post
by Angela at Angela’s Adventures… enjoy!!
While I’m busy, trying to do the things that grown-ups need to do, the kids are super excited and bouncing off the walls. They’re looking forward to the possibility of snow, the long days spent with their cousins and the hot cocoa that we my husband promised we’d buy them on our way down. I think he forgot about potty stops when he made that promise……
Today I baked a new cookie recipe for us to bring and I’m excited to share it with you all. I kind of fell in love with these this afternoon and I hope you will, too. These cookies are moist, filled with the perfect taste of white chocolate, followed by a hint of orange. I’m glad I texted my sister and told her I was making them, or else I might have eaten far too many.
- Frugal Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List!
- 90 Christmas Dessert Recipes – Best Easy Recipe List!
- 75 Cake Mix Cookie Recipes – 5 Ingredient Recipes or Less
White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Orange Zest
- 2½ cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light. Beat in egg, vanilla and fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in orange zest and chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for approx. 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges. Cool completely on wire rack.
What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
Recipe is adapted from Guittard.
Have a beautiful day, friends!
Angela’s Adventures is written by Angela, a stay at home mom of two little ones (and another one on the way)! Angela loves writing about daily life with her little ones, her crafting and cooking adventures. Creating tasty recipes and making her home beautiful, without spending much money is a passion of hers. To read more of Angela’s Adventures, please visit her blog at http://www.angelastrand.com/. You can also find her on Pinterest!
Still hungry?? Check out even more really fun and delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!
Heath Toffee Cookies Made from Cake Mix Recipe
75+ Cake Mix Cookie Recipes – 5 Ingredients or Less
Frugal Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List!
Score frugal gift ideas for the Kiddos, Teens, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Co Workers and more!