Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to wish each and every one of you wonderful frugal friends a very Merry Christmas… from our family to yours!

Your kind comments and emails make me smile and brighten my day, your silly stories always make me laugh, and your creative $$-saving tips and ideas truly inspire me! You make stretching dollars and living well with less $$… just so much more FUN!

So… thank you for being a fellow Frugal Girl ~ I appreciate you, and hope you have a fabulous time with friends and family this Christmas!

You’re truly the best frugal friends a girl could ask for!!  ;)

Lots of love,
Heidi

13 Responses to Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

1. Christmas love to you, Heidi! Thanks for all the support and encouragement and ‘gifts’ you’ve given me through Frugal Girls. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Traveling north???

2. Laraine says:

Thanks for all your work!

3. Sabrina says:

Merry Christmas Heidi and family. Thank you for all you do!

4. gustavia saveyta says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family also. thank you for all the helpful tips and advice. enjoy!

5. Lillian says:

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! I love being a Frugal Girl thanks to you! My friends are so jealous when I tell them how much I have saved thanks to the Frugal Girls!

6. Terri says:

Merry Christmas to you too and thank you so much for ALL that you do!

7. Mary Jean Pasley says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for all you do through this website. It is amazing — how do you find the time?

8. Lisa Zeller says:

Merry Christmas!!! Frugal Girls is something I look forward to checking every day. Thanks for all your hard work and inspirational ideas!

9. Candace Slusser says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!Thanks for keeping us Frugal everyday!!

10. Hi, Heidi -

What a great family photo! Thanks so much for your blog; it’s such a wealth of info!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you and your family!

Cheers,
    Tracy

11. Brenda W. says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for all the hard work that you do.

12. MsNeva says:

VERY cute family photo!! Happy Holidays Heidi!!

13. Heidi says:

Aww ~ thanks so much for all of the kind words! I hope you all had an absolutely fabulous Christmas! Happy New Year to you!! ;)