FREE American Girl Doll Clothes Patterns!

Do you know a little someone… who would love some new clothes for her American Girl doll??  Well… you can make some!

Here are some FREE Patterns to get you inspired…

You can also get 2 FREE Patterns when you sign up for their email list!

More New Freebies!
Chic & Crafty ~ Fun Crafts, DIY Projects & Tasty Recipes!

8 Responses to FREE American Girl Doll Clothes Patterns!

1. Kristina says:

Thanks for sharing! This will work great on my daughter’s baby dolls!

2. Norma Miranda says:

I just finished the American Girl dress and it came out very good considering I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and I am learning how to sew.

3. shay says:

I went thru the whole check out process and still could not get the pattern? Comes up in my word documents as a scrambled mess. I have uploaded and bought tons of patterns, whats going on?

4. Leona says:

Thanks soooo much for free stuff

5. Jen says:

Awesome!! My daughter saved her money and bought her own “My AG”. So excited to find these patterns. Will make some tanks, and ts to match hers! Had no problem downloading. Thanks!!

6. Linda Mayhan says:

My granddaughter asked if I would sew something for her and, after talking to her Dad and hearing she just got her 2nd American Doll, I realized I can’t pass up the opportunity! Downloaded free patterns and bought others and printed it all! I’ve been sewing 54 years and these will be a breeze to do! Thanks for the wonderful patterns! I can see many future shopping trips to buy fabric for her and her dolls!