2 FREE Excedrin at Rite Aid starting 6/26!

If you live near a Rite Aid, you can score some FREE Excedrin *next* week!

The deal will be starting on 6/26 ~ here’s how it will work…

Excedrin Extra Strength {select varieties, 20-24 ct.}
Sale Price: $1.99
Receive $1.00 +UP Reward (limit 2)
Use $1/1 coupon from Rite Aid Video Values Program
Also use $1/1 Excedrin Extra Strength Coupon
And use 75c/1 coupon from 6/5 SmartSource insert
Final Price: 2 FREE! {+ 75 cent money maker}

What is a +Up Reward? Learn about the Rite Aid +Up Reward Program

Rite Aid Weekly Deals
More New Freebies!

9 Responses to 2 FREE Excedrin at Rite Aid starting 6/26!

1. angela says:

I don’t understand how this is a money maker? If you buy 2 items, you can only use 1 manuf coupon per item, correct? The 3 coupons you listed are all manuf coupons. Am I reading this incorrectly?

• Pat says:

Angela you can use one manufacture coupon and you can also use a Rite Aid coupon….either a video value or one they issue. They have their coupons in their flyers, sometimes on their website, emails etc. Their coupons begin with either #48 or #49. Hope this helps.

• Kelsy says:

The Video Value q is a rite aid q so you can stack it with a mq. So 1.99-1.00-.75 = .24 plus the 1.00 up

2. laura says:

Wow!!! Awesome! I use Excedrin a lot and this is an amazing deal!!!

3. Marci says:

I’m new!! What’s the $1.00 up?

4. Cheryce says:

I’m kinda confused too….I watched the video but have no clue how to print the coupon, and then that is only a dollar on each, where does the other dollar come from? And where do I find smartsource? Sorry…I know I sound stupid, I’m just new

• jessica says:

I also cant find the 6/5 issue of smart source??
      Got the video & man. coup down but cant figure out how to get that issue

• Heidi says:

Cheryce & Jessica,

For Rite Aid Video Values, login, watch the video, then select the ‘All Rewards’ tab to print your coupon.

The SmartSource coupon was found in the Sunday Newspaper SmartSource Coupon insert on June 5th.

Hope this helps ~ Heidi

5. Cindy says:

The Smart Source coupon I found expires 6/04/11 and I went through all of them for the last few weeks. Where else can I find it?