FREE Kodak 5×7 Photo Book! {just pay $1.99 s/h}

Kodak is offering a Free 5×7 Photo Book!

Make one for yourself, or stash one away as a thrifty gift!

• Go Here to Kodak
  • Select ‘Shop Books’
  • Select ‘Small Book, 5×7′
  • Sign in or Create a New Account {new members receive 50 Free 4×6 Prints!}
  • At checkout, enter promo code: TGTFREEBOOK
  • You’ll just pay around $1.99 for s/h!!

{Offer good through 1/9}

Thanks to frugal friend Rachele for sharing!

Snapfish Photo Books: Buy 1 Get 1 Free {thru 1/15}
Snapfish: 99 Prints for 99 Cents {thru 1/9}

11 Responses to FREE Kodak 5×7 Photo Book! {just pay $1.99 s/h}

1. Diana Smith says:

I love these books..But how long is it good for…didnt see that listed anywhere

2. Betty says:

When I clicked on create a new account I got an error on the page that said I am not allowed to view? Any suggestions?

3. Heidi says:

Hi Betty ~ thanks for letting me know… it’s all fixed now! ;)

4. Jennifer says:

Does anyone know how many pages you get with the free book?

Thanks
    Jenni

5. Larissa says:

What a great deal! My 11 month old daughter is at the age where she looooooves looking at photos, but doesn’t understand that she needs to be “gentle” with them…so this seems like a perfect solution: making her own personal flip book! Thanks Heidi!

6. Lisa says:

It seems like the promo code is good for $10 off. I just made a book with 20 pages and my total was $3.83 ($1.73 + $1.99s/h). I think the book comes with 14 pages for 9.99 with additional pages being $.29/ea.

7. Stacy Fox says:

Love this!!!! My 2 year old loves looking at her own pictures…Great idea…Saw a book similar to this at a relatives house and wanted one…Thank You…I hope I can get my slow computer to cooperate with this…lol

8. Heidi says:

What a fun idea… to make it for your little ones to enjoy!

9. Angie says:

Is there a special code for the 50 free prints or is it credited to you automatically. I clicked on the link above, but nothing is coming up. It posts some type of error message.

10. Heidi says:

Hi Angie,

If you’re a new Kodak member, you’ll receive 50 free prints when signing up. No promo code is required ~ they should automatically be credited to your account. This link should work:

Hope that helps!

11. Melissa S. says:

I think I know the answer to my question, but here goes – how many can you make per acct? My sis and I share an account since we live in separate states. She wants a book too. Is it time for her to branch out and make a new account? :)