Captain D’s FREE Meal Coupon + FREE Birthday Meals!

If you live near a Captain D’s, sign up for the Captain D’s Birthday Club ~ you’ll receive a coupon for Free Fish & Fries or Free Chicken & Fries just for joining.  You’ll also receive a FREE Meal during your birthday week!

Then… sign your kiddos up for the Captain D’s Kids Birthday Club, and they’ll receive a FREE Birthday Kid’s Meal!

{Thanks to frugal friend Stacy for sharing!}

See Also…
Photobucket

Save $$ with TheFrugalGirls.com!  Follow on Facebook, get Free Email Updates, and get Free RSS Updates!

10 Responses to Captain D’s FREE Meal Coupon + FREE Birthday Meals!

1. Reynalda says:

Tryed and tryed to get on Captain D’s club would not let me.

2. RUTHIE says:

CULVERS HAS A BIRTHDAY CLUB TOO.

3. shawn says:

i tryto enroll me and my kids and husband but was unable to enroll

4. Barbara Squires says:

Today is my birthday. Last year I signed up for birthday club at local restaurant but got no acknowledgement of it and consequently no free birthday meal this year. Tell me what to do????

5. patti rogers says:

I did not get my birthday coupon from captain d’s this year I got it last year and tomorrow is my birthday I don’t know what happened …

6. robert payne says:

couild not register for your free birthday meal. my birthday is april 19 1947. thanks and have a beautiful day in the lord

7. Imogene Raddu says:

I have tried repeatedly to join the birthday clud – so I can receive a free dinner on my birthday – but I cannot get Captain D’s to accept and enroll me in this club! Why?

8. edna trimble says:

please send me my free birthday coupon thanks