{offer expired} Krispy Kreme ~ FREE Donuts on your Birthday!

This offers is no longer available!

Do you live near a Krispy Kreme donut shop?  If so, you may be able to score some Free Krispy Kreme Donuts on your birthday!

Just call ahead to your local store to see what they offer for birthdays.  {some locations offer 1 free donut, and others offer up to 1 dozen free donuts!}  ;)

Thanks to frugal friend Heidi for sharing this on The Frugal Girls Facebook page!

Comments

1. Alicia says

I can’t figure out how to get this to work. I click on the link and it asks me to find a store, which it can’t find, even though I know there is one in Arizona.

• Alicia says

I figured it out. I thought I needed to go to the site and print a coupon off, and it was bugging me that the website wasn’t working properly. But I found out you just need to show ID, and I am near the Krispy Kreme by Arrowhead Mall, so I am happy now.

2. Samson says

Alicia – something is definitely wrong w/the store locator because it’s not finding any locations where I am either and I live just a couple of miles away from a KK.

3. Heidi says

Hi Becky ~ no coupon is required… you just may need to show I.D. to show that it is your actual birthday. Be sure to call ahead to verify that your local store is participating. :)

• DeOnna says

Just called our local KK and they said it had to be on the actual day and they only give you one donut….birthday was yesterday and only one?….. I am bummed.

4. sharon wilson says

Yes my birthday is april 12th,And i see that you can get 1 dozen of donunts on you birthday.I come to the donunt place 2 a month the one in cayce sc.thank you..well you need a coupon?

5. Demetria Edwards says

The Krispy Kreme off Andresen in Vancouver, WA, gives one donut for your birthday.

6. Jennifer says

I don’t know how this works.. can someone please explain? My birthday is on July 21.. what do I do??

• Heidi says

Hi Jennifer ~ I’d just suggest calling ahead to your local Krispy Kreme store and asking what they’ll offer you for your birthday. It varies slightly by location. ;) Happy Birthday!!

7. Holly says

I have yet to find a krispy kreme shopt that gives 12 for your birthday. I think they should change their promo and say just one… :) leads to false hopes – especially for your birthday. :) I even received a email from krispy kreme that said go to your local shop and get a doz free donut (no coupon required). I went today (my birthday) and they weren’t even going to give me one. I had to keep asking.

8. Laarni says

Just stopped by our local Krispy Kreme. No freebies unless you have a certificate. No Happy Birthday, no nothing! :(